FanPost

PK Subban?

So apparently the Canadiens offered PK 2 years at 5.5 million, which he rejected.

Now, I'm of the mindset that we could use another solid defenseman, more so than we need another forward, what with the expectation of Miller or Thomas making the club out of camp etc.

Would PK Subban be a good fit for our team? Or for any team? He's a head case; the closest thing to Sean Avery since Sean Avery. But he's very young, very talented, and would fill a huge hole left vacant by Michael Sauer and Tim Erixon. Could John Tortorella possibly refrain from choking this kid after the first day of training camp? Would his unpredictable attitude clash with the team-first, classy, win-at-all-costs mentality the New York Rangers have painstakingly built up over the past few seasons?

Would we still be able to sign Arnott afterward, and would we have enough left over to retain our RFA's at the end of next season?

Discuss: