FanPost

Advanced Hockey Stats

Hello all.

I'm really big into advanced stats in baseball and I have noticed a lot of you around here use advanced statistics in your hockey discussions.

I was hoping some of you could suggest some sites where I can access these stats and begin to learn more about them. Thank you in advance.

I need to fill up some space here so I was thinking that the Rangers should add Jason Arnott and Radek Dvorak. Arnott could provide some offense to the third line with Boyle and Pyatt. Dvorak could help build a dependable and stable defensive fourth line with Jeff Halpern.