FanPost

Classy

Rick Nash took out a full page add in The Columbus Dispatch to thank the fans for their support. That's quite a gesture of class and professionalism on his part. It's rare to this this kind appreciation for the fans these days and clearly Rick Nash is a guy who "gets it". Unlike some of the teams I root for, the Rangers seem to stay consistent with the type of player they want on this team in terms of character.

Below are the links to the add:

http://www.dispatch.com/content/graphics/2012/08/03/nash.jpg

http://www.bluejacketsxtra.com/