FanPost

Contest

I was wondering if you guys would be interested in having a contest. Here's the deal. This is similar to another contest Banter had with the Winter Classic jersey's a while back. Make your own, submit, then we all vote on the best. This time we send in Custom made Wallpapers for Rangers players. I'll choose the top 7 for everyone to vote on in a separate fan post. Just post your wallpaper as a comment in this if you want to submit. I will try and put one of my own as an example. Hopefully you guys are interested. Go RANGERS!!!