NHL 13: Blueshirt Banter Review

LAS VEGAS, NV - JUNE 20: Claude Giroux of the Philadelphia Flyers poses after being named the EA SPORTS NHL13 cover athlete during the 2012 NHL Awards at the Encore Theater at the Wynn Las Vegas on June 20, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)

With a potential lockout on the horizon, and the anticipated release of EA Sports NHL 13 right around the corner, Blueshirt Banter will have the privilege of reviewing NHL 13. EA Sports has been kind enough to provide us with a review copy of the game, in order to review the game for all of you fine readers.

The review will go live tomorrow morning starting at 8:00 AM, where we will break down all of the new gameplay improvements, graphic enhancements and much, much more. This will be our second year running where we have worked with EA Sports to review their game exclusively, so I'd like to take this time to thank them for giving us this opportunity. We greatly appreciate it.

Also, in case anyone has seen yet, our friends over at Second City Hockey will be putting together an "unofficial" SB Nation league for GM Connected, on the PS3. We hope you guys enjoy this feature we will be running annually, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments. We will be happy to answer them.