Chris Chelios

Derian Hatcher

Phil Housley

Mark Howe

Gary Suter

Goalies:

Jonathan Quick

Mike Richter

Honorable Mentions: Bill Guerin, Kevin Stevens, Ken Morrow, Neal Broten, Tom Barasso, Ryan Miller, Tim Thomas, Brian Rafalski, Tom Barasso, John Vanbiesbrouck.

Players That Will Soon Become Household U.S. Hockey Names:

Ryan Callahan, John Carlson, Ryan Mcdonagh, David Backes, Ryan Kesler, Dustin Brown, Bobby Ryan, Ryan Suter.

Controversial Picks On My Part:

Phil Kessel- I know he's young and doesn't have nearly the reputation some of those other guys on my list, but I think he's more skilled than some of those ahead of him anyway. If he wasn't playing on such a crappy Leafs team I think he'd get more respect around the league. By the time his career is over I expect him to have over 1,000 points and be one of the most skilled USA players ever.

Putting In Mike Richter Over Thomas, Beezer, Barasso, and Miller- His NHL records are really not that impressive when you compare him to those four guys I mentioned but Mike Richter was USA hockey for a while. No U.S. goalie has been better on the international stage than Richter and that's why I slot him ahead of those other four guys. Richter was a big game player and the only other guy who I could take over him is Thomas but Thomas hasn't had the consistency throughout his career and had a few amazing years and nothing else.

Jonathan Quick- By the time he retires he'll be in the conversation for best USA goalie ever. He's just getting into his prime now and his last playoff run just showed how really good he is. Based on what he'll do in the future he gets my vote here.

Hope you enjoyed and be sure to comment.