FanPost

GM Connected - PS3 - Calling All Players

Hey everyone - I was wondering if someone had a GM connected mode going for PS3 in which all team rosters are going to be completely randomized. Basically, this would eliminate favorite roster preference and just get a league going faster. If not, I will definitely start one - we can use this post as a good jump off. If anyone wants to invite me to theirs, please post it here too. Even if we don't fill up a league, we can get started with a few people - it would just add a fun partial human element to any fanatics that play 3-10 seasons of the usual offline GM mode like I do. Looking forward to your replies!