FanPost

Let's Play A Game

You know that I have a very strange sense of humor (humor, that's what you want to call it?) so by now it shouldn't be a surprise when I write a post like this. I have come up with a game for the beginning of the lockout!

I call it the blame game.

No, it is not about farting.

Write a person, city, team, anything appropriate in the comments and I will write a paragraph or two about why the lockout is their fault. Let's see if I can make any of you laugh!

Feel free to rec the post so we can keep it on the front page and I can continuously answer your ideas of who's fault it is.

It can be as silly as Reptar or as serious as Kevin.