SB Nation United Is Coming Soon: Here's A Preview

Something that we alluded to earlier when we unveiled the new logo for Blueshirt Banter was some changes coming as well. They’re almost here. And while I don’t have an exact date for you all, the changes are right around the corner, and I wanted to ease you all into them so it’s not a massive shock when it goes live.

Before we go anywhere, I want to reiterate something. I know change can be a little scary. And this change is going to be significant. Below the jump are a series of screenshots to show you all a little bit of what’s on the horizon, but I urge you to not immediately assume it’s for the worst.

Here are some key talking points:

  • SB Nation United is going to make our sites load faster and run better meaning you can get to the content you want faster.
  • SB Nation United is going to make sure that you're seeing the best and brightest content up front with our flexible layout, modern design and reduction of clutter.
  • SB Nation United is going to make the experience on our sites run seamlessly from every platform, whether mobile, tablet or computer. No matter where you are, the experience will not change.
  • SB Nation United will not take away or change any of the community elements you love like FanPosts and FanShots and GameThreads.

Again, try not to freak out when you see the changes below. Myself and the staff have played with the beta, and it’s remarkable. We will always be here to answer any questions you might have, though, and we’re fully prepared to do so in the comments.

This is a revolutionary change for Blueshirt Banter as well as SB Nation. I know the staff is as excited as I am, and even if you’re tentative about the change right now, I know you’ll grow to love it when it goes live.

Front Page Layouts:

Cover_five_up_house_of_sparky_medium

Cover_three_up_niners_nation_medium

Four_up_cover_silver_screen_and_roll_medium

Fan Shots:

Fanshot_page_amazing_ave_medium

Story Streams:

Storystream_full_page_cfb_medium