FanPost

Blue Seats Return

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/rangers/blue_seats_back_5j6km6z40oN24TPqL737UL

This is a nice touch and should be a welcomed return for the Ranger faithful. I'm not sure why they ever got rid of them in the first place. Certainly it won't have the same feel of the original Blue Seats, especially now with so much of the ticket sales going to corporations, but the Garden just isn't the Garden without them. Now all we need is some hockey to watch while sitting in them.