FanPost

Sather's Biggest Mistake This Offseason

With the way everything turned out in the end of this offseason I think Sather's biggest mistake was not retaining Mats Zuccarello. I would have been against giving him anything more than a one year/one way contract, but if they gave him that deal then I would have been happy. Even on the third line I think Zuccarello would have been effective on this team and it would have given the Rangers three very good lines.

Kreider

Nash

Richards

Gaborik

Pyatt

Boyle

MZA

Cally

Hagelin

Halpern

Boyle

Rupp

Stepan

That's a very good set of 12 forwards.

Then you got Haley and Asham on the bench.

Do you think the Rangers should have given MZA a one year contract? Let me know. You know how much I love everyone's opinion here.