FanPost

Fantasy hockey: any stragglers?

I realize the main thread about fantasy hockey is already exhausted, but I'm hoping there are still people out there looking to join a committed fantasy hockey league last minute. My usual league fell apart in the past week.

I've got four guys (myself included) already on board. We'd use Yahoo's default head-to-head settings (though I'm open to requests at this point). The draft will be Friday evening. But don't worry, it'll be early enough that we can still get our collective drinks on.

If you're interested shoot me an email. The address is in my profile. (Don't judge. I created it over a decade ago.)