Chris Rutsch / CT Whale

New York Rangers News: New York Rangers Officially Buyout Wade Redden

The New York Rangers have officially submitted paperwork to the National Hockey League which will officially makes Wade Redden an unrestricted free agent.

  • Live
2 Total Updates since January 17, 2013
  • Important 1
  • Articles 2
  • All Updates 2

New York Rangers Make Redden Buyout Official

The New York Rangers made it official as they have bought the final two years of Wade Redden's contract. Redden is now an unrestricted free agent.

Continue