New York Rangers News: Kris Newbury sent back to the Connecticut Whale

Kris Newbury doing Kris Newbury things - Eric Hartline-USA TODAY Sports

Kris Newbury came up, threw a few punches and is now back with the Connecticut Whale

Well that was quick no? According to the New York Rangers, Kris Newbury has been sent back to the AHL after his one game stint with the big club last night.

let the speculation begin on whether it's Arron Asham getting into the line up tomorrow against the Leafs or Chris Kreider getting a chance to get himself out of the dog house. I'm gonna guess here that Kreider makes a return to the bottom six for the Rangers and hopefully a night in the press box did him some good.

Thoughts guys?