FanPost

Gabby update?

Oddly enough I was planning on asking this a few days ago but didn't have time to get on here. Anyway do we have any update on Marion Gaboriks status? I know they were originally saying we would have home back around December. I could only assume we should be playing hockey is 10-14 days so I was hoping he is back to 100%.

Today was like Xmas morning for me. The packers won yesterday and looked good and now our Rangers are back