2013 NHL Season: New York Rangers Will Open Season Against The Boston Bruins On 1/19

Elsa

As more and more opening day games begin to leak, the New York Rangers have a tentative opponent on January 19th. According to Boston.com, the Bruins have been informed they will open the 2013 season against the Rangers at 7:00 PM.

As we count down the days until January 19th, the start of the 2013 NHL season, details are starting to emerge pertaining to opening day match ups. According to Boston.com, the Boston Bruins have been informed that they will be be facing off against the New York Rangers at TD Garden on January 19th, 2012 at 7:00 PM. Although the game is slated to start at 7:00 PM, that tentative time is still not set in stone as of yet and could still change in the near future.

The Rangers were originally rumored open up against the New York Islanders next Saturday, but that has since changed. Other opening day match ups that have been confirmed are as follows: Chicago Blackhawks vs Los Angeles Kings, Detroit Red Wings vs St. Louis Blues, Pittsburgh Penguins vs Philadelphia Flyers, Anaheim Ducks vs Vancouver Canucks, and Columbus Blue Jackets vs Nashville Predators.

It's almost hockey time ladies and gentlemen! Let's Go Rangers!