This is Banter... and We Are Not Afraid!

Call me Morpheus... and lets start the pre-machines-ending-the-world-apocalypse orgy thing in that big sweaty cave.

BANTER! HEAR ME!

It is true, what many of you have heard. The Machines Rangers are a terrible hockey team, and as I speak, that terrible team has been outscored six to twenty in four games. Believe me when I say we have… a difficult time ahead of us. But if we are to be prepared for it we must first shed our fear of it!

I stand here, before you now, truthfully unafraid. WHY? Because I believe something you do not? NO!

I stand here, without fear, because I remember. I remember that what matters now isn’t the past four games but the next seventy-eight games. I remember that we have survived the dark ages. I remember that in the dark years our team did its best to destroy us. And after enduring Sandy McCarthy and Steve McKenna on the first line I remember that which matters most…

WE ARE STILL HERE.

Tomorrow!!! Let us send a message to the St. Louis Blues. Tonight let us shake this cave blog. Let us tremble these walls of cliff-jumping pictures, directionless posts about firing and trading everyone, and kitty pictures. Let us be heard from red core to black sky!

Tomorrow! Let us make them remember… this is Banter! AND WE ARE NOT AFRAID!!!

It's been four games guys and gals. Four. I know it's bad. It's crazy bad. It's ridiculously bad... but it is still very, very early in the season and there is plenty of time to fix things, destroy the machines, teach Neo how to fight Agent Smith, learn how to play defense, and keep the opposition from approaching double digits in goals every game. Let's do our best to keep things in perspective and let's hope that the team we see play the Blues tomorrow is the team that we saw play the Kings... until then, courage my friends. Courage and patience... and don't trust machines.

Let's go Rangers.

Note: The clip used above is from "The Matrix: Reloaded". You should give it a watch at some point.