Rangers vs. Blues Preview: Rangers Look To Right The Ship Tonight In St. Louis

Gregory Shamus

The New York Rangers will attempt to get back into the win column tonight as they take on the St. Louis Blues at 8:00 PM.

The New York Rangers will have an big opportunity to right the ship tonight as they take on the undefeated St. Louis Blues tonight at 8:00 PM. After two consecutive blowouts earlier in the week, the Rangers could be facing yet another one tonight if they aren't mentally prepared this game.

Martin Biron is expected to get the start tonight, which could be something that the Rangers have needed thus far. Henrik Lundqvist hasn't been himself, and the entire team has looked lost in the defensive zone. Biron likes to be vocal when he is playing, and has great puck handling abilities, which could help the Rangers slow down the game tonight.

The full lineup for tonight's game can be found below.

VS. Stl

New York Rangers (1-3-0) vs St. Louis Blues (3-0-0)
Scottrade Center - St. Louis, MO - 8:00 PM
Television: MSG | Radio: ESPN NY 98.7 | Opponent's Blog: St. Louis Game Time

Projected Lineup:

Brad Richards - Derick Brassard - Ryan Callahan
Taylor Pyatt - Derek Stepan - Mats Zuccarello
Benoit Pouliot - Brian Boyle - Jesper Fast
Arron Asham - Dominic Moore - Derek Dorsett

Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
Marc Staal - Michael Del Zotto
John Moore - Anton Stralman

Martin Biron