Inside the Division: 10/14 ...Uh Oh.

The Rangers aren't the only team in the Metropolitan Division that is struggling. - Jim McIsaac

Lavi out, Berube in. Hartnell and Lecavalier banged up, Four Teams in the Metro Division struggling early, and the Penguins are scoring a lot of goals, even without James Neal in the lineup.

Apologies for being late with this... I've been busy losing my mind watching Rangers hockey. I am sure that you all understand. Turns out the Rangers aren't the only team in the Metropolitan Division that have one win or less through their first five games of the season. So that has to make you feel a little bit better... right? Let's turn our focus to our Metropolitan Division rivals and see what has unfolded in the first two weeks of the 2013-14 regular season. It's time to go inside the division.

In the Division

Columbus Blue Jackets- The Cannon

Carolina Hurricanes- Canes Country

Washington Capitals- Japer's Rink

Pittsburgh Penguins- Pensburgh

New York Islanders- Lighthouse Hockey

Philadelphia Flyers- Broadstreet Hockey

New Jersey Devils- In Lou We Trust

Those are your links for the week guys and gals! Have anything else you want to talk about? Hobbits? Calvin and Hobbes? How scary it would be if velociraptors were roaming around at night? Anything other than how bad the Rangers have been? Seriously, I can't read any more of the comments about how much the Rangers suck, why we should fire Alain Vigneault, and how much trouble we're in. Let's change the topic, for at least one thread, and talk about something else.

Share your links and off-topic shenanigans in the comments section below and let's talk hockey! Hopefully we'll see some better hockey out of our boys in blue in Washington on Wednesday. Maybe what the team needs is a few games to settle down and a day or two at home to recover from what was a brutal start to the season.

Let's go Rangers.