J.T. Miller Callup: New York Rangers Site Lists Him On Active Roster

USA TODAY Sports

The New York Rangers have apparently recalled J.T. Miller from the Hartford Wolfpack

According to the New York Rangers official roster page, J.T. Miller has been recalled from the Hartford Wolfpack of the American Hockey League. He is listed on the active roster, which means that his call up is expected to happen sooner rather than later. With the Arron Asham, and Martin Biron being placed on waivers earlier today, and Rick Nash being placed on injury reserve, the Rangers have some space for some much needed call ups.

They currently have two roster spots available, given that Arron Asham heads down to the Hartford Wolfpack after clearing waivers. Chris Kreider, Danny Kristo, and J.T. Miller have all made some noise in the early going with the Wolfpack, so it's not surprising that two of three will likely be joining the Rangers here pretty soon.

There has been a ton of movement so far today, and there is expected to be a few more moves before the Rangers take on the Washington Capitals this upcoming Wednesday.

Thoughts?