New York Rangers News: J.T. Miller And Cam Talbot Officially Recalled

Eric Hartline-USA TODAY Sports

The New York Rangers have officially recalled J.T. Miller and Cam Talbot.

According to the American Hockey League's transactions page, the New York Rangers have officially recalled J.T. Miller and Cam Talbot from the Hartford Wolfpack. We wrote about this exact move last night, as Miller appeared on the Rangers active roster for a short time, which hinted at his call up.

At this time, Miller was the only forward that was brought up from Hartford, so it appears as if they will still be running with 11 forwards, and seven defensemen against the Washington Capitals. It was speculated that either Chris Kreider or Danny Kristo could be on their way up along with Miller, but that idea has since changed.

Cam Talbot is also expected to take over the backup role from Martin Biron, as he and Arron Asham were both placed on waivers yesterday at noon. We will find out their fate in the next few hours, as they will either clear waivers or be picked up by one of the other 29 teams.

We will continue to update as we hear more.

Thoughts?