New York Rangers Open Thread: Rangers Vs. Capitals

USA TODAY Sports

The New York Rangers will face-off against the Washington Capitals tonight at 8:00 PM. Here's your open thread.

Next Game

vs. Was

New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals

Wednesday, Oct 16, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Verizon Center

Opponent's Blog: Japers' Rink

Rangers Vs. Capitals Preview: Bring On The East
Miller To Get A Shot; Del Zotto Sick

Complete Coverage >

The New York Rangers will return to the East Coast tonight as they take on the Washington Capitals in their first Eastern Conference match up of the season. After going 1-4 on a very long and drawn out road trip, the Rangers will look to right the ship starting tonight in Washington.

Player To Watch:

Mats Zuccarello

#36 / Left Wing / New York Rangers

5-7

179

Sep 01, 1987

Mats Zuccarello was among three players that Alain Vigneault indirectly called out, along with Benoit Pouliot, and Taylor Pyatt, as they haven't produced a single point over the first five games. I can see Zuccarello stepping up to the plate tonight, and having a solid game.