Rangers Vs. Flyers Preview: Rangers Look For Rebound Performance Against Flyers

Eric Hartline-USA TODAY Sports

The New York Rangers will head into Philadelphia tonight as look for a rebound game against the Philadelphia Flyers.

The New York Rangers will head into South Philadelphia tonight as they take on the Philadelphia Flyers starting at 7:00 PM. The Rangers and Flyers have both started out this 2013-2014 campaign on a bad note, and are looking to rebound in the near future. For the Rangers, they are battling through a ton of injuries throughout their entire lineup, while the Flyers haven't necessarily been up to par with their recent performances.

Cam Talbot will be making his NHL debut in between the pipes, while Mats Zuccarello, will be sitting out as a healthy scratch. Brandon Mashinter will be slotting in for Zuccarello, and will be paired up on the fourth line with Dominic Moore, and Derek Dorsett. As for the Flyers, they will be without Scott Hartnell, as he recovers from a upper-body injury.

The full lineups for both teams can be found below.

VS. Phi

New York Rangers (2-5-0) vs Philadelphia Flyers(1-7-0)
Wells Fargo Center - Philadelphia, PA - 7:00 PM
Television: MSG, CSN Philly | Radio: ESPN NY 98.7 |
Opponent's Blog: Broad Street Hockey

Rangers Projected Lineup:

Chris Kreider - Derek Stepan - Brad Richards
Benoit Pouliot - Derick Brassard - J.T. Miller
Taylor Pyatt - Brian Boyle - Jesper Fast
Brandon Mashinter - Dominic Moore - Derek Dorsett

Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
Marc Staal - Michael Del Zotto
John Moore - Anton Stralman

Cam Talbot
Jason Missiaen

Scratches: Rick Nash (concussion), Carl Hagelin (shoulder), Ryan Callahan (hand), Henrik Lundqvist (unknown), Justin Falk (healthy), Mats Zuccarello (healthy)

Flyers Projected Lineup:

Michael Raffl - Claude Giroux - Vincent Lecavalier
Tye McGinn - Brayden Schenn - Jakub Voracek
Matt Read - Sean Couturier - Wayne Simmonds
Zac Rinaldo - Maxime Talbot - Adam Hall

Braydon Coburn - Nicklas Grossmann
Kimmo Timonen - Erik Gustafsson
Mark Streit - Luke Schenn

Steve Mason
Ray Emery

Scratches: Andrej Meszaros, Hal Gill , Scott Hartnell , Jay Rosehill.