New York Rangers Open Thread: New York Rangers vs. Philadelphia Flyers

USA TODAY Sports

The New York Rangers will take on the Philadelphia Flyers tonight at 7:00 PM. Here's your open game thread.

Next Game

vs. Phi

New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers

Thursday, Oct 24, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Wells Fargo Center

Fraternize With The Enemy: Broad Street Hockey

Rangers Vs. Flyers Preview
Talbot To Start Tonight Against Flyers; Richards On Kreider's Impact

Complete Coverage >

The New York Rangers will be taking on the Philadelphia Flyers tonight at the Wells Fargo Center, where they will look to get back into the win column. The Rangers continue to battle a slew of injuries, with the latest being Henrik Lundqvist. He will not dress tonight, which means Cam Talbot will be making his National Hockey League debut.

Player To Watch:

Cam Talbot

#33 / Goalie / New York Rangers

6-3

205

Jun 05, 1987

It's no surprise that all eyes with be on Cam Talbot tonight as he makes his first NHL start. Talbot has always been a calm and collected individual, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has a big night in South Philly.