New York Rangers News: Henrik Lundqvist Will Start Tomorrow Night

Thearon W. Henderson

Henrik Lundvist is ready to return to the lineup, and will likely start tomorrow night against the Montreal Canadiens.

After missing the last two games with an undisclosed injury, Henrik Lundqvist is ready to return to the lineup, and will start tomorrow night's home opener against the Montreal Canadiens. Alain Vigneault confirmed the report shortly after practice, according to Andrew Gross.

Lundqvist has been practicing for the last several days as he was recovering from his injury, and making sure that he was 100% healthy before returning. With Lundqvist coming back tomorrow night, and Carl Hagelin on the way for Tuesday's game, the Rangers are finally starting to get some healthy bodies back in the lineup.

Ryan Callahan also skated prior to today's practice, but is still a few weeks off as he recovers from his broken thumb. As far as Rick Nash goes, there's really no predicting when he'll even skate again, let alone play in a game. The Rangers have been extremely quite in regards to his status, so it's safe to say that he won't be back for a while.

With the Canadiens on hand tomorrow night at Madison Square Garden, the Rangers will have yet another tough task ahead of them. If last night's effort was a sign of things to come, I think the Garden crowd will have a lot to cheer about tomorrow.