FanPost

Unofficial Meet Up

Hi All,

I am not nearly as smart as our new superstar on the Banter, Blue Blooded (fantastic work), so this is not a hard hitting, in depth hockey analysis post.

Joseph F. cannot make the Oct 24th meet up but I thought we would have an unofficial meet up just to get together and watch the Rangers play Philly that night. I was thinking of Mustang Harry's (7th Ave and 29th St) for the location.

Please let me know if you intend to attend. I want to get a basic head count to call the place. Please respond only if you intend to come. Looking forward to it.