Moore Questionable For Buffalo; Hagelin Adds Energy To Lineup

Eric Hartline-USA TODAY Sports

Today's New York Rangers notes.

After picking up a crucial win at Nassau Coliseum Tuesday night, the Rangers will be back in action tonight, and back on Garden ice when they host the Sabres. Coming off arguably the team's best offensive game of the season, the Rangers will look to keep the momentum rolling against a Buffalo team with the worst record in the NHL. Here are your morning notes.

After exiting Tuesday night's game against the Islanders with an upper-body injury, Dominic Moore is questionable for Thursday night's game in against the Sabres. [Blueshirts Blog]

With Carl Hagelin in the lineup, the Rangers are undefeated. OK, the Rangers' speedy winger has only played in one game, but his return energized the Rangers in a big way. [New York Post]

With the Rangers finally getting a crack at Madison Square Garden, the team is hoping to find some offensive consistency. [The Record]

The Rangers first 10 games have very much been a tale of two teams. [Blueshirt Banter]

If you're looking for some Halloween-themed team content, MSG Network is airing a a "masked men marathon" tomorrow, culminating in a documentary on former Ranger Jacques Plante that will air after the Sabres game. [Rangers Rants]