Halloween and Blueshirts Monthly Open Thread!

Happy Halloween everybody! - Mike Murphy

Candy, hockey, and you haven't been hit in the head with a crowbar today. Does life get any better? I submit that it does not.

Happy Halloween Blueshirt Banter!

Please use this thread as your open discussion thread prior to tonight's game against the ghastly Buffalo Sabres as well as a discussion thread for the November issue of Blueshirts Monthly. That's right my darlings, if you check your inboxes you should find the second issue of B-12 waiting for you as a little Halloween treat!

If you aren't subscribed but you want to start getting Blueshirts Monthly please email blueshirtsmonthly@gmail.com with "Subscribe" in the subject line and we'll send you the first and the second issue and if you have any issues with receiving the newsletter please let us know with "Problem" in the subject line and we'll hustle to try and fix whatever went wrong!

I sincerely hope that you all have an outstanding Halloween filled with adventure and candy and that you all enjoy the Novemeber Issue of Blueshirts Monthly. Here's hoping that the Rangers give us all a treat and start their first winning streak of the year tonight against the Sabres and the caterpillar-like eyebrows of Matt Moulson.

Lets go Rangers!

Banter_pumpkin_medium

(That's right, I drew you guys a jack-o'-lantern. That's how much I love you.)