FanPost

A Big Thank You for My Banter Family

I didn't know what to do so I thought I would write a fanpost.

I am so overwhelmed (I am not afraid to say, tears flowing) by all the warm wishes I received for Fitty's (thank you bro!!) very kind fanpost relating to an organization I do volunteer work for, The Cooley's Anemia Foundation, that received a very prestigious and well deserved international award. An award that represents hard work from a number of people over the almost 60 years of existence.

I just want to say THANK YOU to all my family here at the Banter. This "thank you" in no way does my appreciation for all here any justice at all. I cannot express to you what you all mean to me and how you all have become a part of my life. As the Banter has become a true outlet of enjoyment to share our rooting interest and a place to vent our gripes (lol) as to what is wrong with our team (again, lol).

I have made long lasting friendships here and I truly hope that at some point I get to meet as many of you in person as possible, I mean that sincerely. Hopefully it comes to fruition. I also want to thank you all for putting up with my "nonsense" posts but please know that it's all in good fun. But thank you for your patience. :).

I love you all.