Rangers Vs. Kings Preview: Rangers Seeking Redemption In Los Angeles

Ethan Miller

The New York Rangers will meet up with the Los Angeles Kings in their second game of the regular season.

The New York Rangers will head into Los Angeles tonight where they will meet up with the Los Angeles Kings, for their second game of the regular season. After a frustrating 4-1 loss to the Phoenix Coyotes last Thursday, the Rangers will be looking for some redemption tonight in LA.

Luckily for them, they will be getting some reinforcements as captain Ryan Callahan will be returning to the lineup, and make his season debut. He's slotted in on the third line to start the game, but that will likely change as the game goes on. The only other lineup change for the Rangers will be Arron Asham coming in for youngster Jesper Fast.

Henrik Lundqvist will get the start for the Rangers, and Jonathan Quick will start for the Kings.

VS. Los

New York Rangers (0-1-0) vs Los Angeles Kings (1-1-0)
Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA - 10:30 PM
Television: MSG | Radio: ESPN NY 98.7
Opponent's Blog: Jewels From The Crown

Projected Lineup:

Brad Richards - Derek Stepan - Rick Nash
Benoit Pouliot - Derick Brassard - Mats Zuccarello
Taylor Pyatt - Brian Boyle - Ryan Callahan
Arron Asham - Dominic Moore - Derek Dorsett

Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
Marc Staal - Michael Del Zotto
John Moore - Anton Stralman

Henrik Lundqvist