Rangers Vs. Sharks Preview: Rangers Look To Carry Over Momentum From LA

Chris Trotman

The New York Rangers will be right back at it again tonight as they take on the San Jose Sharks at 10:30 PM.

After putting together their first win of the regular season, the New York Rangers will be right back at it again tonight as they take on the San Jose Sharks at 10:30 PM. According to Steve Zipay of Newsday, Alain Vigneault will be rolling out the same lineup that he used last night, including Henrik Lundqvist, who will get his third straight start of the season.

For the Sharks, they have started off this regular season with a winning streak that includes eight goals for, and only allowing just two goals against. If the Rangers want to have a shot at their second straight win tonight, they need to carryover the same intensity that we saw last night against the Los Angeles Kings.

VS. Sjs

New York Rangers (1-1-0) vs San Jose Sharks (2-0-0)
SAP Center - San Jose, CA - 10:30 PM
Television: MSG | Radio: ESPN NY 98.7
Opponent's Blog: Fear The King

Rangers Projected Lineup:

Brad Richards - Derek Stepan - Rick Nash
Benoit Pouliot - Derick Brassard - Mats Zuccarello
Taylor Pyatt - Brian Boyle - Ryan Callahan
Arron Asham - Dominic Moore - Derek Dorsett

Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
Marc Staal - Michael Del Zotto
John Moore - Anton Stralman

Henrik Lundqvist
Martin Biron

Sharks Projected Lineup:

Patrick Marleau - Logan Couture - Tyler Kennedy
Tomas Hertl - Joe Thornton - Brent Burns
Matthew Nieto - Joe Pavelski - Tommy Wingels
John McCarthy - Andrew Desjardins - James Sheppard

Marc-Edouard Vlasic - Justin Braun
Matt Irwin - Dan Boyle
Brad Stuart - Jason Demers

Antti Niemi