The Rangers are finally starting to look like the team everyone expected to be, and they have another chance at bringing home two points tonight. Henrik Lundqvist will be getting the start for the Rangers, and Scott Clemmensen will start at the other end for the Panthers.

Player To Watch:

Mats Zuccarello

#36 / Right Wing / New York Rangers

5-7

179

Sep 01, 1987

After a rough stretch of games to start the year, Mats Zuccarello is starting to round into form with his line mates. Zuccarello, Derek Stepan, and Chris Kreider have been the Rangers best forward line thus far, and a large part of their success is thanks to Zuccarello's play making ability. I feel another strong game from Zuke tonight.