The New York Rangers will be seeking some redemption tonight as they take on the New Jersey Devils at Madison Square Garden. The last time these two teams met, the Devils blew out the Rangers by a score of 4-0, and left a sour taste in everyone's mouth. However, the Rangers have since improved all aspects of their game, and are starting to dominate like everyone expected them too.
Tonight's lineup will remain the same as Sunday, which leaves Henrik Lundqvist starting in goal, and Dominic Moore remaining a scratch. During this today's morning skate, the Rangers were greeted with some good news as Rick Nash continues to work his way back into game shape. Nash has been skating for the last several days, and has remained symptom free throughout everything.
With the Rangers finally starting to play some consistent hockey, getting Rick Nash back at any point during the next month or so would be huge. The full lineup for tonight's game can be found below.
Carl Hagelin - Brad Richards - Ryan Callahan
Chris Kreider - Derek Stepan - Mats Zuccarello
Benoit Pouliot - Derick Brassard - Derek Dorsett
Brandon Mashinter - Brian Boyle - J.T. Miller
Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
Marc Staal - Anton Stralman
John Moore - Michael Del Zotto
More from Blueshirt Banter:
- Inside the Division: 11/12 We Don't Suck Anymore?
- Lundqvist And Brodeur Set For Another Matchup; Biron To The Studio; Dominic Moore Back Saturday?
- Rangers Vs. Panthers: Three In A Row Is A Streak, Right?
- Rangers Push Streak To Three; Nash Continues To Skate
- Rangers Vs. Panthers Recap: Rangers Hold On To Defeat Panthers 4-3