Rangers Vs. Devils: Rangers Look For Redemption Against Devils

Drew Hallowell

The New York Rangers will look for redemption tonight against the New Jersey Devils at Madison Square Garden.

The New York Rangers will be seeking some redemption tonight as they take on the New Jersey Devils at Madison Square Garden. The last time these two teams met, the Devils blew out the Rangers by a score of 4-0, and left a sour taste in everyone's mouth. However, the Rangers have since improved all aspects of their game, and are starting to dominate like everyone expected them too.

Tonight's lineup will remain the same as Sunday, which leaves Henrik Lundqvist starting in goal, and Dominic Moore remaining a scratch. During this today's morning skate, the Rangers were greeted with some good news as Rick Nash continues to work his way back into game shape. Nash has been skating for the last several days, and has remained symptom free throughout everything.

With the Rangers finally starting to play some consistent hockey, getting Rick Nash back at any point during the next month or so would be huge. The full lineup for tonight's game can be found below.

VS. Njd

New York Rangers (9-8-0) vs New Jersey Devils (5-7-5)
Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - 7:00 PM
Television: MSG, MSG+2 | Radio: ESPN NY 98.7 |
Opponent's Blog: In Lou We Trust

Projected Lineup:

Carl Hagelin - Brad Richards - Ryan Callahan
Chris Kreider - Derek Stepan - Mats Zuccarello
Benoit Pouliot - Derick Brassard - Derek Dorsett
Brandon Mashinter - Brian Boyle - J.T. Miller

Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
Marc Staal - Anton Stralman
John Moore - Michael Del Zotto

Henrik Lundqvist
Cam Talbot

Scratches: Rick Nash (concussion), Dominic Moore (upper-body), Taylor Pyatt (concussion), Justin Falk (healthy).

More from Blueshirt Banter:

SB Nation Featured Video