New York Rangers News: Practice Notes, and Rick Nash Returns To Practice

Maddie Meyer

The New York Rangers took to the ice this morning, and injured forward Rick Nash joined his teammates for the first time since his injury.

The New York Rangers took to the ice this morning as they prepare to take on the Montreal Canadiens this upcoming Saturday. There was some good news during the skate as Rick Nash returned to practice for the first time since his head injury.

  • Rick Nash skated in a yellow non-contact jersey during today's practice, as he is yet to be cleared for full contact. It's not all that surprising to hear Nash hasn't been cleared as he continues to move along the recovery process. As Andrew Gross notes, this is considered standard procedure given that Nash is returning from a head injury.
  • Dominic Moore was also practicing with the forwards today, and he will likely return to the lineup on Saturday against the Canadiens. Moore missed the last few games with  a strained oblique, and has slowly been working himself back into shape.
That's all we have for now. Thoughts?

More from Blueshirt Banter:

In This Article

Teams