With a brand new head coach, a revamped lineup, and a solid back up goaltender manning the crease, the Rangers will be looking to bring home two points tonight. There will be a few lineup changes for the Rangers tonight as Dominic Moore will be returning from injury, and Michael Del Zotto will be scratched in favor of Justin Falk. Cam Talbot will also get the start tonight as he looks to end the Rangers woes in Montreal.

Player To Watch:

Cam Talbot

#33 / Goalie / New York Rangers

6-3

205

Jun 05, 1987

GP MIN W L EGA GA GAA SA SV SV% SO
2013 - Cam Talbot 4 244 3 1 8 1.97 119 111 .933 0

Cam Talbot has been a very reliable backup for the New York Rangers thus far, and he'll get a chance to bring home two points tonight. Talbot has won in Detroit, Long Island, and Columbus so far this year, so Montreal will be a big test for him. Maybe he's just the goaltender to break the trend, as Henrik Lundqvist hasn't been so lucky in Montreal over the last few years.