Rangers Vs. Kings Preview: Rangers Head Back Home For Meeting With The Kings

Kelvin Kuo-USA TODAY Sports

The New York Rangers will head back to Madison Square Garden tonight where they will meet up with the Los Angeles Kings.

After breaking the curse against the Montreal Canadiens, the New York Rangers will head back to Madison Square Garden for a meeting with the Los Angeles Kings. Cam Talbot picked up his first career shutout last night, as he has continued to prove his worth as a reliable backup in the NHL. Henrik Lundqvist will be back between the pipes for the Rangers, and will look to spoil the Kings final game on their eastern road swing.

Based on how well everyone played last night in Montreal, I'd expect Alain Vigneault to roll with the same lineup tonight. If there were to be any changes, it would likely be Michael Del Zotto re-entering the lineup after being a healthy scratch last night. We'll likely find that out during warm ups, as the Rangers didn't skate this morning because of last night's game.

The full lineup for tonight can be found below.

VS. Los

New York Rangers (10-9-0) vs Montreal Canadiens (13-6-1)
Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - 7:00 PM
Television: MSG, FS-W | Radio: ESPN NY 98.7 |
Opponent's Blog: Jewels From The Crown

Projected Lineup:

Carl Hagelin - Brad Richards - Ryan Callahan
Chris Kreider - Derek Stepan - Mats Zuccarello
Brian Boyle - Derick Brassard - Derek Dorsett
Benoit Pouliot - Dominic Moore - J.T. Miller

Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
Marc Staal - Anton Stralman
John Moore - Justin Falk

Cam Talbot
Henrik Lundqvist

Scratches: Rick Nash (concussion), Taylor Pyatt (concussion), Michael Del Zotto (healthy), Brandon Mashinter (healthy).

More from Blueshirt Banter: