After breaking their everlasting curse last night against the Montreal Canaidnes, the New York Rangers will meet up with the Los Angeles Kings tonight at Madison Square Garden. The Rangers are expected to go with the same lineup, in addition to Henrik Lundqvist getting the start. Michael Del Zotto will remain a healthy scratch for his second straight game, and Justin Falk will once again take his place.

Player To Watch:

Chris Kreider

#20 / Left Wing / New York Rangers

6-3

226

Apr 30, 1991

Chris Kreider came out flying last night and looking like a man possessed. Unfortunately for him, the pucks were bouncing his way, and he even clanked one off of the post later on in the first period. Kreider has easily been the Rangers best forward as of late, and I expect another big game from him tonight.