JT Miller The Odd Man Out; Del Zotto Back In Lineup, But On The Block?

USA TODAY Sports

Today's New York Rangers notes.

After a tough loss Tuesday night at home versus Boston, the Rangers practiced in New York on Wednesday before traveling to Dallas for Thursday night's game against the Stars. There were a few stories from the rink and around the team, so here are your morning notes.

Michael Del Zotto will be back in the lineup Thursday in Dallas, as it sounds like John Moore will be a healthy scratch. [Daily News] But on Wednesday night, TSN and Darren Dreger tweeted that Glen Sather is taking and receiving calls regarding Del Zotto. Let the speculation run rampant.

Regardless of Del Zotto's future, in New York or elsewhere, the former first round pick has a lot to prove. [ESPN NY]

In Tuesday night's game versus Boston, with Rick Nash needing a lineup spot, J.T. Miller was the odd man out. [NY Post]

The Rangers have elevated their level of play lately, registering more shots on goal and creating more chances, but the team continues to run into hot goalies. [Blueshirt Banter]

And with all of those chances being generated, the Rangers need to start capitalizing on them. [NY Post]

More from Blueshirt Banter: