The New York Rangers will look to extend their winning streak to three games tonight, as they take on the Tampa Bay Lightning. This will be the Rangers third game of their five game road trip, and they've started out on the right side of the fence this far. Even though the Lightning will be without some of their big guns, there's no reason to underestimate them on home ice. They're quietly sitting in third place in the Atlantic Division, and have been handling their load without Steven Stamkos.

Player To Watch:

Derick Brassard

#16 / Center / New York Rangers

6-1

202

Sep 22, 1987

Derick Brassard has been battling through a lot to start the year, and he's finally starting to get back to the level he was playing at last year. While the goals aren't necessarily dropping for him yet, the effort and the fight is definitely there. I can see him finally breaking through tonight and potting a goal.