FanPost

Is Henrik playing too much?

And the answer to me is obvious. No!

I realize it is an Olympic year, that it is a long season and Hank is 31 years old and you want to keep him around 62-65 games this year. I also realize how well Talbot has been playing, but he is not our goalie of the present or future nor will never be as good as Henrik, bc not many goalies are or have been.

But as many good things AV has brought to the NYR, the two goalie system is one that I am not enjoying. Henrik has always been a slow starter, then hits his stride by December and usually rolls for a good 2 1/2 months. Hits a little dip in March but picks it up by playoff time.

I think AV should let Hank play 2 weeks straight, let him get his legs completely under him and get on that roll that we know he will have. Let him play some back to backs... the guy has proved he can handle it and he deserves it.

So for all the good things AV has brought... he needs to change one small aspect in my mind and that is to Let Henrik Play!

thoughts?