Rangers Vs. Panthers Preview: Rangers Look For Bounce Back Game In Florida

Maddie Meyer

After getting blown out by the Tampa Bay Lightning on Monday night, the New York Rangers will look to rebound in Florida.

After getting embarrassed on Monday night at the hands of the Tampa Bay Lightning, the New York Rangers will look for a rebound game against the Florida Panthers. So far, the Rangers haven't be able to get over .500 by more then one game, and will need to start putting up consistent wins in order to remain in the race. Alain Vigneault made a few tweaks to his lineup by moving Carl Hagelin up to the top line, and sending Ryan Callahan down to play with Benoit Pouliot and Derick Brassard.

Henrik Lundqvist will get the start tonight in Sunrise, and Cam Talbot will likely start against the Boston Bruins on Friday afternoon. The Panthers will also be running their same lineup with defeated the Philadelphia Flyers two nights ago, which includes Tim Thomas in between the pipes.

The full lineup for tonight's game can be found below.

VS. Fla

New York Rangers (12-12-0) vs Florida Panthers (7-13-5)
BB&T Center- Sunrise, FL - 7:30 PM
Television: MSG, FS-F | Radio: ESPN NY 98.7 |
Opponent's Blog: Litter Box Cats

Projected Lineup:

Carl Hagelin - Brad Richards - Rick Nash
Chris Kreider - Derek Stepan - Mats Zuccarello
Benoit Pouliot - Derick Brassard - Ryan Callahan
Brian Boyle - Dominic Moore - Derek Dorsett

Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
Marc Staal - Anton Stralman
John Moore - Michael Del Zotto

Henrik Lundqvist
Cam Talbot

Scratches: Taylor Pyatt (healthy), Justin Falk (healthy).