After getting embarrassed on Monday night at the hands of the Tampa Bay Lightning, the New York Rangers will look for a rebound game against the Florida Panthers. So far, the Rangers haven't be able to get over .500 by more then one game, and will need to start putting up consistent wins in order to remain in the race. Alain Vigneault made a few tweaks to his lineup by moving Carl Hagelin up to the top line, and sending Ryan Callahan down to play with Benoit Pouliot and Derick Brassard.
Henrik Lundqvist will get the start tonight in Sunrise, and Cam Talbot will likely start against the Boston Bruins on Friday afternoon. The Panthers will also be running their same lineup with defeated the Philadelphia Flyers two nights ago, which includes Tim Thomas in between the pipes.
The full lineup for tonight's game can be found below.
Carl Hagelin - Brad Richards - Rick Nash
Chris Kreider - Derek Stepan - Mats Zuccarello
Benoit Pouliot - Derick Brassard - Ryan Callahan
Brian Boyle - Dominic Moore - Derek Dorsett
Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
Marc Staal - Anton Stralman
John Moore - Michael Del Zotto
- Five Questions About the Florida Panthers
- With grit, and now depth, the Rangers bottom-six can fill its role better
- J.T. Miller re-assigned to Hartford; Taylor Pyatt ready to play
- Rogers Sportsnet NHL Deal And New York Rangers Afternoon Musings
- Rangers defensemen need to step up to Alain Vigneault's challenge