Rangers to face two tough tests in Boston and Vancouver

Elsa

Today's New York Rangers notes.

Happy Friday, all. Hopefully, you're not still hurting too much from a Thanksgiving feast. But if you are, fear not, because we're only hours away from an Original Six matchup between the Rangers and Bruins. Here are your morning notes.

The Rangers will face a tough task when they travel to Boston to face the Bruins, New York's first appearance in TD Garden since last year's Eastern Conference semifinals. [NY Post]

With two difficult opponents on the horizon in the Bruins and the Canucks, the Rangers are focusing on turning the puck over less. [Daily News]

After a lackluster, lockout shortened season, Martin St. Louis helped to reignite Brad Richards' game. [Newsday]

In the final part of the Blueshirt Banter quarter-season report card, we dissect the Rangers top six forwards, a group that needs to start producing. [Blueshirt Banter]