FanPost

Before we get too excited...

Rangers have faced some pretty bad teams these last several games.

Islanders w/out Visnonovsky and Strait are a compromised team... (see Rangers minus Girardi and McDonagh)

Sabres and 'Canes are 6-20-4...in a handful of the worst teams in the league...

very happy with improved play...

Best wing play from Rangers in a long time...

Good support and team play as they seem to be getting AV uptempo attacking style...

Taking advantage of Defensmen's mobility with aggresive pinching...

mark to market coming as we go Duck and Penguin hunting...