After a frustrating loss to the Boston Bruins just 24 hours ago, the New York Rangers will be right back at it against the Vancouver Canucks. John Tortorella will be making his anticipated return to New York, after he was fired as the Rangers head coach over the summer. Torts will likely receive a hefty amount of boo's from the Garden Faithful, a lot of which will be unwarranted. Cam Talbot will be getting his first home start of the season, and while it's not confirmed, Roberto Luongo is expected to start for Vancouver.

Player To Watch:

Michael Del Zotto

#4 / Defenseman / New York Rangers

6-0

195

Jun 24, 1990

Michael Del Zotto will be returning to the lineup once again tonight, as he continues to fight himself out of this funk. It may be a coincidence that it comes against his former coach, who was always critical of MDZ. Maybe he finally breaks out today, or maybe he continues to be a liability out there. We'll find out soon enough.