Cam Talbot will be getting the start for the Rangers, while Sergei Bobrovsky starts at the opposite end of the ice for the Blue Jackets.

Player To Watch:

Derick Brassard

#16 / Center / New York Rangers

6-1

202

Sep 22, 1987

If there's anyone that wanted to prove their prior organization wrong, it would be Derick Brassard. He had a rough ending to his time in Columbus, and he's been a solid player thus far for the Rangers. He's hit a bit of a cold streak over the last handful of games, and tonight would be a good night to get back on track.