Injury Report: Rick Nash Symptom Free For Two Days; Taylor Pyatt Has a Concussion

Jared Wickerham

Rick Nash revealed that he has been symptom free for the last two days. Also, Taylor Pyatt is the latest player diagnosed with a concussion.

Following practice this morning, Rick Nash met with the New York media for the first time since taking a hit to the head on October 8th. Nash mentioned that he has been symptom free for the last two days, and that he still has a ways to go before he even thinks about returning to a game. It's also worth noting that the only symptom Nash was dealing with was the lingering headaches that went along with the concussion.

Here's a quote directly from Nash courtesy of the New York Rangers official Twitter account.

"Dealing with the brain you always want to be careful. I'm inching forward here, I'm getting better. It's good to be back and be around the guys. I've strung together a good three or four days here, so it's been all positive since then. It's tough when they take away the thing you love, but it's been fun watching the guys lately, playing really well."

Alain Vigneault also confirmed that Taylor Pyatt was officially diagnosed with a concussion following a Fedor Tyutin head shot on Thursday. Dominic Moore was also seen skating prior to today's practice as he continues to deal with a strained oblique.

As it stands right now, there is no timetable for Nash, Pyatt, or Moore.

More from Blueshirt Banter: