FanPost

Boyle is a disgrace for 6'7 255

BOyle learn how to defend yourself on the ice,the last two games you have been used as a punching bag and its becoming sad to watch.In fridays game vs boston in changed momentum in bostons favor when Chara dragged you around and today you all but turtled at the end of the game,Sesito is chirping whos gonna do something about it after he cheapshots Del Zotto,Dorsett as always goes at it but he cant hang with heavyweights.Listen i give Dorsett all the credit in the world he battles for us every night,learn something from him Boyle and take some pride when wearing the Ranger sweater.Its sad to watch and at 6'7 255 you should show some more heart...