Henrik Lundqvist was confirmed to start his fourth straight game, while Curtis McElhinney will start for the Columbus Blue Jackets (another backup goal, yay).

Player To Watch:

Dylan McIlrath

#42 / Defenseman / New York Rangers

6-5

220

Apr 20, 1992

Like him or not, Dylan McIlrath will be wearing the red, white, and blue tonight for the first time during the regular season. It will be interesting to see how much Alain Vigneault elects to use him, but I can guarantee that every time he steps on the ice tonight, he'll be making some noise with his physicality.