FanPost

Looking Towards Next Year

If you could put together the roster for the 2014-15 New York Rangers, who would you re-sign, let go, trade or sign?

Go to Cap Geek and use there Arm Chair GM and put together a salary cap eligible squad you would be happy with.

Its a pretty good app to see who we could get and who would be let go. Here's what I came up with, any thoughts?

http://www.capgeek.com/armchair-gm/roster/2056

Lets Go Rangers 2014!