It's difficult to watch the Rangers sometimes because there are stretches when they'll show absolutely effort, and others where it looks like the team is sleepwalking. Wednesday night versus Pittsburgh, the Rangers were certainly the victims of sluggish play at times, and needed a late, two-goal comeback to salvage a point against Pittsburgh. Here are your morning notes.
It was definitely better than losing in regulation, as third period tallies from Mats Zuccarello and Derick Brassard knotted the score, and had the Rangers walking away with at least a point against Metropolitan Division rivals Pittsburgh. Some recaps of the game. [Blueshirt Banter] [Daily News] [The Record] [ESPN NY] [Newsday] [Blueshirts United]
Playing against a potent Pittsburgh offense on Wednesday, the Rangers were keen on trying to limit the opposition's chances. [Rangers Rants]
- Rangers Vs. Penguins Recap: Rangers Late Rally Falls Short In The Shootout
- Rangers Vs. Penguins Preview: Rangers Welcome The Injury-Riddled Penguins
- A Reeducation: How the Rangers are fixing their power play
- What Happens At The Blueshirts Monthly Meetings, Part II
- Vigeanult juggling lines; Samuelsson family reunion; On the Rangers' future